jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

 My autobiography

  Hi everyone
My name is Alejandro Valdivieso 
And this is mi blog! :) 
Well,  I'm 16 years old 
I study in the Juan Montalvo High School  and  I am in the International Baccalaureate, and I hope through this fulfill my desires
 I consider myself a very upbeat guy, outgoing, happy, enthusiastic, with a great sense of humor, that despite things that all will be well
Well, my hobbies are playing basketball, playing guitar instrument that I can when I desestrsarme necessary, those are the two main
I also like spending time with my family, I enjoy that and also to serve others, it is a wonderful thing
One of the highlights of me is that I consider myself a person crisitana which did not take it as a religion but as a lifestyle
And finally, what more desire now is to go abroad and study a career that excites me but without neglecting fortmacion my principles and my parents!
And one of the things I have in my life is humility first!
And that is my blog or at least my description!
Blessings!.......................

-ALEJO-

2 comentarios:

  1. Alejo is very well with your dreams and never give up

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good job Alejandro you describe yourself exactly like you are .
    keep on going.

    ResponderEliminar